The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST invites applications from Scholars and Scholar Alumni within the Scholars Program at KNUST for support from the Scholars Entrepreneurship Fund (SEF).
What is Scholars Entrepreneurship Fund?
The Scholars Entrepreneurship Fund is an initiative by the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program to support scholars in their transformative leadership exercise. This initiative provides support for scholars with demonstrable entrepreneurship qualities and scholars who have promising social ventures or community projects geared towards community change as well as creating economic opportunities for themselves and for others. The support offered by the SEF includes enrolment into a business incubation program, Mentorship, access to capital, among others.
- Must be a Mastercard Foundation Scholar
- Must have a track record for undertaking community initiatives
- The business, invention or social project can be in any field or industry (agriculture, manufacturing, science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports, etc.). Any kind of venture is welcome for consideration.
- Scholars who apply must be one of the founding members of the business (for example, 2 or 3 co-founders who started a business together). The scholar must be the lead or one of the leads of the project.
- The project must have the potential to be expanded (scalable)
- The project must be a legal venture.
How to Apply
Complete the online application form via the link below.
Please note that it is mandatory to complete the online survey indicated on the instruction page of the application form.
Friday, 10th June, 2022.